Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Brotherly Love

I had so much fun on Sunday morning with this beautiful family.
They are so nice and you can just see the love between them!

Sophia is 3 months and is so precious!








Big brother Blake will be 3 in just a few weeks. He is so cute and so fun!












Their dog Yogi was hilarious! He would cock his head to the side anytime you'd ask him a question!




Yogi thought he'd join in on the pictures!














Barbie and Keith are such a gorgeous couple and you can just see the love between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers