Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweet Little Ben!

There's been a baby boom around here lately! (I had another newborn this morning too!) This sweet little guy is Benjamin.
His parents are so proud and are going to make awesome parents.
He was so expressive! He did NOT want to sleep for me, but I could stare into his baby blues all day!
His Grandpa is an awesome photographer- check out his work! Jarrett Gaza Photography
He was taking behind the scenes pics! Hopefully he'll let me share some on here!







This one cracks me up!




Lucky the cat was checking him out.
















1 comment:

  1. Hey Britt... you did a great job on my grandson "Ben" !
    Jarrett Gaza, Kelli's Dad

    ReplyDelete

Followers