Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Layla and Proud Parents!

I had the honor of photographing baby Layla and her parents this past Sunday. Her mom, Jennifer, is a photographer too! (Check out her website!)
I had such a great time getting to know Jenni and Jeff- they were so much fun! And baby Layla- I couldn't get enough of her- just precious!
Thanks Jenni & Jeff for letting me capture your beautiful family!









This one makes me smile!



























I think this one is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the ones of Jenni & Jeff & Layla on the bed, but my favorites are the ones with Jenni holding Layla up to her chest, standing up. Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers