Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Megan & Tim | Columbus Ohio Engagement Photographer

First off, I must say that Megan and Tim are so fun! We had such a fun time driving around together finding fun places for pictures. I am photographing their wedding (my first!)in September and I am so excited! They are the sweetest couple. And can you say cute?!? Oh my, they are so cute together. Megan & Tim- Hope you love them! I can't wait for your wedding!










Ok, so I had asked Megan what their hobbies were so we could try to incorporate them into the pictures. So when I picked them up, she said they love wine (another reason why I love them). So Tim had a bottle of wine and wine glasses ready to go. When we got the wine out, we realized we didn't have a wine opener. So I improvised and used pond water. Who knew pond water looked like Chardonnay?!?! We were all laughing so hard, I could hardly keep my camera steady to take the pictures.


















































3 comments:

  1. They are a beautiful couple and the photos just capture the love they have for each other so well. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Followers