Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Plants

Luckily we have a little over 1/2 an acre, so we have a lot of room for plants, but it can be a little daunting at times!


We've had our seedlings going for over a month now and I think the cucumbers might bloom before we get them in the ground! I'm so thrilled that Grant loves to garden. He's so proud of his seedlings. I can't wait to see the look on his face when his Mammoth Sunflower towers high over his head.


This will be a good year for the garden, no pregnant belly to get in the way!

I planted 2 Annabelle Hydrangea in the fall and I'm excited to see what they do. I love hydrangeas!



And I just found and ordered a new hybrid of the Annabelle. It's called Incrediball! I can't wait to see this thing in it's full glory. It's like an Annabelle on steroids!


Now don't you just want to go out and plant a whole field full of these?
I also have 3 David Austin "The Alnwick Roses" in my newly redone (but not finished) front bed. I love the deep cup shape and all the petals.



I also have 3 David Austin "The Ingenious Mr. Fairchild" roses in the back. I love that they look like peonies.


I have a lot of Delphinium seedlings growing as well. Not quite sure where I'm going to put these yet, but I'll find a place!



I've only asked for a couple things for my upcoming b-day, and here they are... fingers crossed!

William Baffin Climbing Rose (to add to my aforementioned front bed)

And this trellis for it to grow on from www.arusticgarden.com (love their stuff)


Happy Spring!
Britt

2 comments:

Followers