Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Right in the middle of his forehead...

There was a little girl, who had a little curl
right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good, she was very, very good.
But when she was bad, she was horrid!

When I was a kid, my Grandma L always told me this poem.
The funny thing is, I never had curly hair!
I'm wondering if she knew something...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers