Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall with the Fam

On Thursday, I realized that the leaves were not going to stay on the trees for much longer, so I took the kids out in the neighborhood for a fall photo shoot.
Being a photographer and a mom has it's benefits- always have cute photos of the kids, have models at my disposal to practice, etc.
But, I must say it's hard to photograph your own kids by yourself. You're not only the photographer, but you're the mom too! So I not only take the pictures, but I am the "voice of reason" during the shoot.
I think that included "don't eat the mud", "don't pick up your sister" and all while trying to make sure the kids don't go in the road, the creek, or fall off a bridge!
Regardless, I think I got some good shots!

Oh, the curls!










Looking for woodland fairies.
















1 comment:

  1. Love them all-the kids and the pics! This is a grandmother's dream! Keep them coming!
    Grandma Lowry

    ReplyDelete

Followers