Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Family Fun!

Sunday evening I had the pleasure of hanging out with this fun family!




Lisa and Mike make such a cute couple.


Kami is so pretty and so sweet. (She babysits for me too!)


Jordan is in 9th grade. He was my helper trying to get everyone to have fun!


Brie is 17 and well, she's just gorgeous!








(Love how Brie and Jordan are holding hands in this one!)








Having some fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers