Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Announcing the 2011 Senior Model Search!

Are you a high school junior?
Are you friendly, outgoing, involved, & energetic?
Willing to promote Britt Lakin Photography to your classmates and friends?
If so, here’s what’s in it for you!

-Spring Mini- Session
-Personalized (with your picture!) business cards
-Full length Fall Session
-CD of high-res images from both sessions with 5 or more referrals
-$20 print credit for each referral
-Compete to win cool prizes!

All this, for FREE!

If you fit the bill, please contact Britt for an application and all the details!
britt@brittlakinphotography.com
I’m looking for 2 models from each local area high school (within 25 miles from Dublin, OH).
Deadline to apply is April 30th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers