Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Machaela!

I had the pleasure of meeting this little bundle of joy on Sunday. She is so adorable! She is the lovely daughter of Kelley & Mike. It's so fun to be able to do a maternity shoot, and then a few weeks later, meet the little baby! Kelley & Mike- she is just a doll. You two are such fantastic parents. Congrats!

I am in love with this pic. Love the vintage feel. The bonnet was Kelley's as a baby- so precious!
















Baby yawns are so cute!










Ok, can you tell I was in love with the blue wall? I love the blue wall for a girl- so cute with pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers