Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mantel & Little Photo Shoot

My mom and I went antiquing yesterday and I got some great finds!
I found a great aqua vintage oar, an old beautiful glass door, an aqua mirror, a cute bird, an
artichoke thingy, and a beautiful mason jar!
I arranged the mantel with my loot. This is temporary until I can get a large mirror to replace the ceiling tile. Or do you like it the way it is? (The ceiling tile is plastic!)







This afternoon, Valerie woke up from a nap and she had the cutest little aqua shirt on. I've been meaning to take her on her 1 year photo shoot, so we hopped in the car and I think I got some great shots!

This is my favorite so far. (SOOC) I literally just got back and downloaded these. I'll post more later!

1 comment:

  1. Your mantel is beautiful! Could you come over and help me with mine? I always feel like I'm trying to incorporate too much and then it's too blah... Help?

    ReplyDelete

Followers