Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Valerie- 1 year in pictures

I can't believe Valerie is almost 1 year old. The year has gone so fast. It's been so fun.

Birthday

July 09 (10 days)
August 08

September 08


October 08



November 08

December 08

January 09

February 09

March 09
April 09 (click to enlarge- her expression is too cute)
May 09
June 09



July 09




My baby is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers