Hello! I am photographer in the Columbus Ohio area. I am a custom, natural light, on location photographer. If you want fun, fresh, colorful photos of your family, I would love to work with you! I specialize in children, newborns, babies, families, maternity, engagements, and seniors.
I am currently scheduling photo shoots for 2010!
Check out my website for more information http://www.brittlakinphotography.com/ or
email me at britt@brittlakinphotography.com to book a photo shoot! Thank you!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sneak Peek- Family Room Remodel!

I am happy to say, that we are completely complete with the family room remodel!
I would post a ton of pics, but I need to take some more when it's not dark outside.
Here is a sneak peak at least.
Hopefully I'll be able to get some more pics tomorrow.
To appreciate what we've done, you must see where we started. (With sellers stuff)



Now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers